Πέμπτη 19 Φεβρουαρίου 2015

                                   The story behind my paintings.My story...                                                      
Symphony of Life

Every painting is a small window that captures a moment,a feeling or the place that brings back memories to my mind.
Quietly,almost silently i speak without believing She will hear me and i say:
-I love you.
But She does hear me.l don't know how,i believe more through her heart or her soul and She says:
-I love you too!
And i feel so happy,so full just being there hugging her mere moments before we surrender to Morpheus(fall asleep) but after that i can't close my eyes.I am looking at the ceiling in total darkness and i slowly listen her breathing rhythm as She falls asleep .But i can't.I feel so open like there's music floating from my chest,a music full of emotions,love and anticipation and i hugg her more almost fearing that this momement,this feeling will inevitable pass and i close my eyes...


This painting that i did,has this memory embedded into it.
  

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου