Πέμπτη 26 Φεβρουαρίου 2015

                                     The story behind my paintings.My story...                                                      
The Maze

Every painting is a small window that captures a moment,a feeling or the place that brings back memories to my mind.
I waste my time in useless,empty things.But i don't care because i have all the time of the world,limitless time and someday i will live my dreams,i will do what i wanted...
How terribly wrong was i!How much time i wasted that i can't win back!Now i know,now i understand but maybe now it's too late.Always when you are in the brink of losing something only then you stop taking it for granted and you appreciate what you had and i was not exception even though i wanted to believe that i was.I wasn't.

This painting that i did,represent the feeling and the state of mind when i thought i  was lost.
Thank you for your time.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/222614654/modern-black-rainting-red?ref=related-2



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου